• I’ll keep a gun for protection no matter what crazy laws the commies create. I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
• World history establishes that a well-meaning liberal republic would enact gun control that later is useful to a dictatorship.
• They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do the people there want to leave? – Paul Harvey
• Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.
• Fast is fine but accuracy is everything. – Wyatt Earp
• There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a good man is no threat to anyone, except the bad man. – Charlton Heston
• Only a coward supports gun control. You know how to stop a carjacking? Shoot the carjacker. – Ted Nugent
• People who want gun control are aiding and abetting criminals – and they should be jailed if a citizen is injured because he was unarmed. – B.L. Boone
• You don’t shoot to kill – you shoot to live.
• Better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it. – B.L. Boone
• A woman who likes gun control is like a chicken who likes Colonel Saunders.
• Politicians…you are trying to take my guns away. Take them from the criminals first, then call, we’ll chat
Only empty guns hurt folks, I like mine loaded. LOUIS L’AMOUR