Canadian Rights and Freedom Bulletin #182
In this issue:
• November’s Civic Elections ought to prove very interesting in Nanaimo, BC
• Freedom of Speech: Section 13 is Officially Repealed: The Obituary of CHRC Censorship [Part 2] by Marc Lemire
• Freedom of Speech: The Worst Word by Bill Warner
• Freedom of Religion: The Charter of Approved Beliefs? I thought it was the Charter of Rights and Freedoms!
• Privacy Rights: What to do if police try to search your phone without a warrant by Andrew Couts
• Court Decisions: Maybe now First Nations have the country’s attention by Ken Coates
• Human Rights Tribunals: Is it Sexual Discrimination to Charge Men more than Women to enter a Bar?
• Government Accountability: Canada’s Debt Clock Needs a New Truck – Canadian Taxpayers Federation
• Action Alert: Government Bill C-36 Proposes Change to Definition of “weapon” in Criminal Code
• Firearms Training: How to Out-Think, Out-Shoot and Prevail on the Street, in Combat or Self-Defense
• Action Alert: RCMP’s Arbitrary Firearm Reclassifications
Please read the latest Canadian Rights and Freedom Bulletin and let me know what you think!
Yours in Liberty,
Christopher di Armani