Canadian Rights and Freedom Bulletin #189
In this issue:
• The Militarization of Our Police: Whatever happened to “Serve and Protect”?
• Freedom of Speech: Pro-Lifers File Lawsuit Against Radical Maine Law Prohibiting Pro-Life Free Speech
• Self-Defense: If you think guns aren’t required when riots break out, think again
• Civil Forfeiture: Citizens shaken down by the state
• Firearm Politics: Second Amendment Foundation Beats Back Local Gun Laws Across America
• Court Decisions: U.S. Federal Judge Catherine C. Blake Makes Asinine Decision in 2nd Amendment Case
• Human Rights: Principal Angelique Simpson-Marcus: Racism is Alive and Well in America
• Police Misconduct: Ferguson — When Assholes Collide
• Officer Down: Mendota Heights Officer Scott Patrick: End of Watch July 30, 2014.
Please read the latest Canadian Rights and Freedom Bulletin and let me know what you think!
Yours in Liberty,
Christopher di Armani
PS. Please forward this message to anyone you think is interested in freedom!