Merkel Blames “Right Wing” – Trudeau is a Failure
Merkel: Many Signs Shooter in Germany Acted on Right-Wing, Racist Motives
Chancellor Angela Merkel said there were multiple clues that a suspected gunman in the German city of Hanau had acted out of racism and right-wing extremism, adding that authorities would do everything possible to clarify the background to the attack.
“There are many indications at the moment that the perpetrator acted on right-wing extremist, racist motives, out of hatred towards people of other origins, religion or appearance,” Merkel told reporters on Thursday.
“Racism is poison, hatred is poison and this poison exists in society and it is to blame for too many crimes,” she added.
Why are all Mass Murderers Democrats?
Well, most of them anyway: Now you can add Elliot Rodger – the next in a long line of mass murderers with mass murder on their minds:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Registered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occupy guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
– Jared Loughner, the Tucson shooter – Leftist, Marxist.
dem mass murder– Ohio bomb plot derps were occupy Wall St leftists.
– Harris and Klebold, the Columbine Shooters – families registered Democrats and progressive Leftists.
– Bill Ayers, Weather Underground bomber – Leftist Democrat.
– Lee Harvey Oswald, Socialist, Communist and Democrat – killed Kennedy…
Why are no conservative NRA members involved in mass shootings?
It’s not surprising Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Co. are reluctant to meaningfully intervene against blockades by Indigenous protesters demonstrating against a gas pipeline in B.C. that have disrupted railway lines across Canada.
It would be contrary to Trudeau’s brand.
Our prime minister is supposed to be the great healer of Canada’s tortured relationship between its first nations and the “settlers” who came later, meaning the rest of us.
Trudeau’s the last politician in Canada who wants to be associated with police arresting Indigenous demonstrators, who say they’re protesting the denial of their land rights by Canadian governments
Canada is broken,’ say majority of Canadians in poll taken in wake of rail blockades
In a time of widespread disagreement and ever-increasing polarization, there remains a bitter solidarity among Canadians in the belief that the government doesn’t know what it’s doing
In the wake of regional discontent from the western provinces and blockades jamming up the country’s rail network, a towering majority of Canadians agree with the statement, “Right now, Canada is broken.”
Sixty-nine per cent of Canadians agree with the statement, rising to 83% in Alberta, found a DART & Maru/Blue poll conducted for the National Post.
Premiers tell Trudeau ‘patience is wearing thin’ with Indigenous-led blockades
Ottawa says dialogue with protesters is best way to resolve impasse
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke with provincial premiers late Thursday and they expressed frustration with Ottawa’s response to the ongoing Indigenous-led rail blockades.
Provincial sources, speaking to CBC News on background, said some premiers told Trudeau that “patience is wearing thin” in their communities. The protests have lasted more than two weeks and forced 1,500 railway workers temporarily out of a job.Share on Facebook Tweet about this